SSC নন টিচিং স্টাফ নিয়োগ পরীক্ষার ইংলিশ বিষয়ের কিছু প্রশ্নের উত্তর (Sentence Structure)

 


  1. The boy ___ the ball. → threw

  2. I ___ to school every day. → walk

  3. He ___ very intelligent. → is

  4. She ___ to music. → listens

  5. We ___ TV last night. → watched

  6. You ___ my best friend. → are

  7. The baby ___ loudly. → cried

  8. He ___ a car. → has

  9. She ___ me a gift. → gave

  10. They ___ not come yesterday. → did

  11. I ___ happy to see you. → am

  12. She ___ not understand Hindi. → does

  13. They ___ to the temple. → went

  14. The teacher ___ a story. → told

  15. We ___ very tired. → are

  16. The cat ___ milk. → drinks

  17. He ___ a song now. → is singing

  18. The train ___ late. → was

  19. You ___ your work well. → did

  20. I ___ not seen him. → have

  21. The flowers ___ beautiful. → are

  22. She ___ her work. → has finished

  23. We ___ studying. → are

  24. The sun ___ at 6 AM. → rises

  25. They ___ a new house. → bought

  26. He ___ always honest. → is

  27. The baby ___ now. → is sleeping

  28. I ___ going to the shop. → am

  29. She ___ dinner every night. → cooks

  30. They ___ for help. → called

  31. I ___ an email. → wrote

  32. The door ___ open. → was

  33. She ___ every Sunday. → prays

  34. We ___ in the library. → are

  35. The cow ___ grass. → eats

  36. You ___ ready. → are

  37. The boy ___ his book. → lost

  38. I ___ a bike. → have

  39. She ___ a letter now. → is writing

  40. He ___ sick yesterday. → was

  41. The dog ___ loudly at night. → barks

  42. We ___ the news. → heard

  43. The shop ___ at 9. → opens

  44. She ___ a photo. → clicked

  45. I ___ a mistake. → made

  46. The students ___ the anthem. → sang

  47. He ___ for the bus. → waited

  48. You ___ my pen. → took

  49. They ___ the wall. → painted

  50. She ___ not reply. → did